Kymric Hall Hair Studio Franschhoek
Franschhoek is one of the world’s most beautiful towns and host to many glamorous weddings and events. Whether you are local or just visiting, Brigitte and her team will make sure you look groomed and feel stylish, so that you attend any party with the confidence that good hair (and manicured nails) always gives.
Nothing gets more attention during a wedding than the beautiful bride and her unique wedding dress.
Shot at Nooitgedatch Wedding Venue Stellenbosch.
Olympus OM-D EM-1 | Olympus 75mm f1.8
Red sky at night sailor’s delight
Shot in Franschhoek Western Cape South Africa by Sandro Tasso
Olympus OM-D EM-1 | Olympus 60mm f2.8
Another candid portrait…I shoot people
Nikon Df | Sigma 50mm Art f1.4
Wedding photography is not only about the Bride and the Groom… the location and all the details have an important role.
Some photos taken at The Studio at Cafè BonBon.
Shot with Olympus OM-D and Nikon Df
Adobe Lightroom Update
The Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® 5.6 update includes these enhancements:
• Support for new cameras (Nikon D810) and lenses.
• Corrections for issues introduced in previous versions of Lightroom 5.
Press here to go to the download page for Mac users.
- thank you Vanessa! I am glad you like it!March 9, 2015 - 12:38 pm by Sandro Tasso
- I liked your blog very much. I want to...March 6, 2015 - 12:07 pm by Vanessa Smith
- Thank you Gregory!December 23, 2014 - 3:05 pm by Sandro Tasso
- I love your blog I have read this article...November 14, 2014 - 3:04 pm by Gregory Smith